Old 28-02-2007, 04:10 PM posted to rec.ponds
Reel McKoi Reel McKoi is offline

Default re.Koi Food -

"cat daddy" wrote in message

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message

"cat daddy" wrote in message

"Ocean Breeze" wrote in message
Screwed up and put your sig on the wrong sock again, Carol.

=====================
Why are you only interested in my NYMs when we have several people
NYM-shifting on this group?

Because only you have repeatedly lied about doing it. What others do
does
not absolve you of guilt.

Guilt? It's a CRIME to have more than one NYN? Not on Usenet it isn't.
You asked and I told you the truth. When I'm accused of being someone
else's sock I have no reason not to speak up and deny it.

What I don't understand is why you don't killfile me. If your NR doesn't
have a killfile there are free ones out there that do.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.