Old 26-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Growing Box = Ground

Donald Henry Shaw wrote:

Hi, John...

snip

"Hardware cloth" is a very specific product with any number of uses -- and
it has been for more than a century. If you couldn't readily find it, blame
neither yourself nor the people who turned you towards it -- rather the
"fault" lies with the organizational set-up and philosophies of those folks
with their one-size-fits-all marketing strategies & their lack of "hands-on"
experience with the "real" world who are buying for the big chains...

:^)

Good luck with your search!

Donald

There are certainly limitations to big box stores. I was in one in Maine in the
early fall a couple of years ago. It was a rather chilly day, but the air
conditioning was on. The customer in front of me commented to the cashier that it
seemed rather odd to have the AC on in such weather. She replied that the heat and
AC was controlled in Atlanta. It was obviously warmer in Atlanta that day.

Craig Cowing
NY
zone 5b/6a

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++