Old 28-02-2007, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default More info on moss killing please.

In article ,
"Muddymike" writes:

| All the talk of moss in lawns prompts me to ask if anyone can tell me of a
| product that will kill moss on hard surfaces as we have it growing on walls,
| paths and the house roof. Something which can be sprayed on that really does
| kill it would be good as I have tried some chemicals from garden centres
| without much success.

It scrapes off readily. Why do you want to use toxic chemicals when
there is an easy mechanical solution?

There is nothing that will prevent it regrowing that won't damage the
environment, not to say passing children and animals.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.