Old 28-02-2007, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default urg meet

On 28/2/07 17:28, in article , "Janet
Galpin" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

I'm still hoping to have an urg meet here on 7th July with the option of
going down to Charlie's nursery on the 8th - people could probably take in
the Eden Project that day, too but Charlie will give timings and directions
for that!

snip

It sounds great and I would very much like to come. I wonder whether you
have a small piece of ground I could camp on or whether you could
recommend a camp-site nearby.

You'd be very welcome to camp on our field, as long as it's not too rain
sodden for you. Do you mean tent or van because for a van there's a car
park? It will be lovely to meet you, Janet and I'm so glad you're coming.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk