Old 26-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Stephen Goodall

Default Garden Pictures

I have 3 hobbies fishing, gardening and recently web site building.
I thought it might be fun to combine 2 of these so I have put aside a
limited amount of space on a site I was going to use for something else and
if you would like to e mail me a picture of your garden or a plant that you
are particularly proud of I will try add it to the site and everyone can
have view of it. There is no catch I am just trying to develop my web
building skills and combining it with my enjoyment of gardening. Please send
any pictures to the following e-mail:

The site is at:

http://uk.geocities.com/gardeningforpleasureuk/

I will update the site once every one or two weeks

Stephen