Old 28-02-2007, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default urg meet

On 28/2/07 18:09, in article
, "Dave Poole"
wrote:

On Feb 27, 11:20 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:

Given this caveat, you cannot actually call it a 'meet' Sacha, since
NO-ONE can ever be excluded from a true meet.

Oh so a 'meet' has to include absolutely everyone? I live and learn.

Better call it 'a soiree'
or some other such pretentious nonsense!

Well you can call it what you like, the rest will continue to refer to
it as a 'meet' irrespective of exclusions.

Well.....we could have it in the dark, I suppose....... ;-))
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk