Old 28-02-2007, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default urg meet

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:37:21 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 28/2/07 18:01, in article
et, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

snip

But June, there is a practical difficulty apart from anything else. There
are plenty of lurkers here who might like to go to the meet but whose email
addresses Sacha doesn't necessarily have.

You've hit the nail on the head, Sally. At my two meets, two people came
who do not post but lurk. That is precisely why email was not used. I
*know* that some past members of urg pop in from time to time, some lurk and
never post, others lurk and post occasionally We've all seen that in our
time here.
It IS an urg event and two people who I do not, in any case consider to be
true urglers, are not welcome.
snip

Will acid be provided, or should we bring our own?

--

Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!

Disclaimer

Pete has taken all reasonable care to ensure that pages published by him
were accurate on the date of publication or last modification.
Other pages which may be linked or which Pete may have published are in
a personal capacity. Pete takes no responsibility for the consequences
of error or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information
published on any of these pages, and such information does not form any
basis of a contract with readers or users of it.

It is in the nature of Usenet & Web sites, that much of the information is
experimental or constantly changing, that information published may
be for test purposes only, may be out of date, or may be the personal
opinion of the author.
Readers should verify information gained from the Web/Usenet with the appropriate
authorities before relying on it.

Should you no longer wish to read this material or content, please use your
newsreaders kill filter.