Old 01-03-2007, 01:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Chris Savas Chris Savas is offline

Default Orchids and your GPS

I wonder where the GPS would lead her if she had typed in pizza ??? Or any
other word for that matter. I have On Star in my vehicle, and it can't
lead me to any orchids.

Chris

In article 1imFh.2983$KE2.585@trnddc06, "al" wrote:
Okay, so this lady drops by my greenhouse this afternoon and told me she was
from Baltimore and was driving through the DC area and while on the road she
typed "orchids" into her GPS system of her car and it told her where my
greenhouse was and then led her to me. She did not apparently type the
name of my business into her GPS, because she did not set out to come here.
Is that weird or what?

Does anybody else have a GPS system in their car that will do this? Can you
explain better how it works. It can't be connected to a phone book because
I am not in a phone book.

"Tom-tom are there any orchids nearby?"