Old 28-02-2007, 09:49 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default The Fish are gone and Carol is still a loon

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:34:20 -0600, "Reel McKoi"
foamed at the mouth and managed
to spew the following: I just love good old Tristan, He rocks! He is
my hero!

snip

The herons here often came early in the morning. We lost many fish before we
realized what was going on. We also saw a Kingfisher carry off fish. Then
were where fish eating snakes and large bullfrogs getting into the ponds.
Finally, in desperation, we netted them.

Who cares about your ponds in rthe yard made form a kjiddy pool carol,
certainly no9 one in the aquaria grups gives a rats ass.......get a
clue! If yur husband wa really desperate he would have you netted and
taken away.....but then again he is a loon of a mushroom just like
you. Afterall he married you a washed up and well used motor cycle
momma didn't he..so how much of a person can old Randy be......or your
younging who likes to prowl the inner cities looking for love in all
the wrong places.......uh huh! Fathers day is a real bitch in the
Gulley household huh?

snip

Us too! My 8th husband is planning to get real tired in less than 18 months. We're
discussing getting rid of all the fish and letting the ponds be more
natural, and let the country finish paving over the mudholes
. Just leave them be for snails and whatever chooses to call them
home. One is 8g and the other is 20g. This whole place is just too big
for us to take care of. Its all of 50 x 50 feet square and that includes the
mobile home too...

Ah poor dumbass loon......the problem is you spend too much time
playing games and trolling on the internet and usenet to pay any
attention to those pud puddles in the dirt road you call a pond you
physcho bitch! Your husband is a mushroom anyhow. His best bet is
keep the ponds and get rid of you. God forbide if I ever was stuck
with something like you a washed up wellused piece of carpet bagging
trash that has had more hubbys and motor cycle gang members than
carter has liver pils.....Poor loon needs help huh!
Eventually the county will fin in those pot holes you call a pond and
then there is no need to be on rec.ponds or usenet in aquaria
groups......really there is no need now as you contribute NOTHING!
(we are not getting any younger). So I think this is a good time to do so.
The
liner is 10 years old, so I have gotten my moneys worth out of it and a
new
design would be a nice change. May even go for a more formal pond. We
shall see.

They need care as well.

Chris

-------