Old 28-02-2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default Koi Food Study Only in rp, and Carol gets slapped down by Gary Woods.......

tsk tsk tsk Gary, get a clue dude, Carol is the troll and the reason
this and other groups are like they are......Calling CArol Gulley a
reasonable individual is like calling the Devil to ask his opinion on
how to get to heaven.

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:40:55 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

"Reel McKoi" wrote:

The moderated group will love your personal attacks on people..

Give it a rest.
You're as bad as the trolls.

I'm cranky today, and I'm dang tired of the name changes to avoid filtering
by allegedly "reasonable" people.

And my pond is still frozen.

-------