Old 01-03-2007, 12:38 AM posted to rec.ponds
G Pearce G Pearce is offline

Default Cannas in the Pond

Just look at the stems of impatients. They are mostly water.

Those are the ones I used, Tristan

They love wet environments, but as stated not really great infull sun,
but then mine has always done just great in this region in full sun
without the first bit of shade floating in a pond.

I didn't mean floating shade - I had mine part way under a land plant that
hung over it

The ones we had around the gazeebo on the pond bank were always eat up
with bugs......and it was an never ending chore to keep them clear of
the bugs....bot those in the water onthr foam floats did great.....

Yeah - those on land are a problem around here as well

Gale :~)