Old 28-02-2007, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default urg meet

On 28 Feb, 20:15, "p.k." wrote:
Sacha wrote:
It IS an urg event and two people who I do not, in any case consider
to be true urglers, are not welcome.
snip

A gentle suggestion, might it no have been better to state the names of
those not invited, thus avoiding the deliberate and unnecessary stirring &
raking of coals that followed?

pk

Hi pk, thank you for a gentle post which is refreshing. The two
people that are not welcome at Sacha's and at most urglers homes,
including mine, know who they are, they know very well who they are.
They have insulted, lied, verbally battered and abused Sacha at every
opportunity. Why, you might ask? I expect it is down to plain
jealousy.

The unnecessary stirring and raking of coals, which was quite
deliberate, was not done by Sacha, that is evident as you can see, she
has not retaliated but kept a dignified silence. I think she behaved
very fairly by not naming the offenders, I'm not so sure that I would
have been that generous.

Judith