Old 28-02-2007, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue Sue is offline

Default Dwarf French Beans

I was about to say why grow bungalows when you can have multi-storey?

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

Is their a reason for dwarf french beans? IMHO climbing french beans look
the same taste the same don't take up so much room as well as not getting
covered in mud and not giving you serious back pain to boot. My favourite
climbing french beans are cobra and diamant

Gill M