Old 26-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Bugman

Default GENETICS OF AMERICANS

"Bob" wrote in message

Bugman wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message

Jessica wrote:

Maybe it depends on the breed... I had a pure bred border collie.

What a
smart dog! He could literaly open the fridge and get a beer (among

many
other tricks). Click on the links below to see for yourself!

Oh, of course, everybody can cite individual animals with some

superior
characteristics. I was speaking in general. As far as smart animals

go,
we
now have our second Dalmation. Insane animals. Smart, loving, and

all
that,
but also utterly insane..

I have a mutt dog that is very smart. He has trained me to throw a

frisbee,
scratch his belly whenever he wants me to and to even pick up his crap

that
he deposits in the yard. Very smart dog.

I bet he has trained you to feed him every day, also.
Bob

He has. That's alright though. He occasionally lets me sit on his sofa.