Old 28-02-2007, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Plant swaps

On 28 Feb, 23:47, Sacha wrote:
I've received an email asking if plant swaps will happen at the urg meet
here on 7th July and the answer is, of course they will, if that's what
everyone wants. I think this very considerate question arose because our
home is a nursery that sells plants and I can only say how kind and
considerate it was of the urgler to ask me.
We'll set up a table for things people bring with them, just as we did last
time.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devonhttp://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

I 'haint bringin nothin' but myself and a present for you- I am hoping
Janet Tweedy will come as she has tons of plants and I have already
been on the receiving end of her generosity, she sent me loads!!

I have details of the flights, can you pick me up from Exeter Airport
at 14.40 on Friday 6th July and please may I stay 2 nights and depart
on Sunday 8th July when my flight departs at 13.20.

I know this is a very busy time of the year for you, is there a train
from Exeter to you?

Judith