Old 01-03-2007, 03:52 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Grass to garden -- what's the best approach?

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:41:36 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

You're in contempt of court, sort of. :-) I thought you had courage.

I like a good debate. You are very rigid on this subject and I can't
say I blame you because when the neighbor cat stalks the wild birds I
get annoyed. Or one time we accidentally trapped it in our garage for
a very long day in extremely high heat. I was not angry or annoyed at
the cat, but at the a-hole owners who let the cat roam without care.

So, I'm going to return to my other subjects of interest and I truly
hope it gets resolved for you.

Victoria

I'm thinking of hiring a witch with some bad mojo to take care of this. I'm
envisioning dogs being pecked to death by birds, like in the Alfred
Hitchcock movie. :-)