Old 01-03-2007, 05:54 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default Koi Food Study - LONG

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:59:44 -0600, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

Also, I can't know if the
results would have been different under different climactic conditions
(steady 75F year round), different stains of koi (more expensive or cheaper
fish) or koi of different ages (the article mentioned 3 year olds). I gave
you my experience with the expensive food and for some reason you refuse to
accept it.

Oh I accept it, but myself and others are the ones that pointed out to you
the sentence you said before it.

It's useless to start a new thread as those left here don't seem to care
about people being advised to illegally kill herons.

Lately you're the only one who keeps bringing this up, basically used to
attack another or draw them off the topic, or, imo, beat a dead horse/your
own agenda. I know you see this as a jab, but if the shoe fits.... ~ jan