Old 01-03-2007, 10:42 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Pickled chillies?

"Chookie" wrote in message

Do you use very soft TP?

yuck no. there is only ONE toilet paper in the world - safe recycled
unbleached (the lovely brown one).

i must admit to wondering why you are asking this though!!

Wondering if you had a more sensitive bottom!

well, now here is a subject that interests me ;-) (other readers may wish to
avert their eyes).

the very _reason_ i use safe recycled unbleached is because i'm seemingly
allergic to everything else. the papers that cause the most horror and
discomfort are those dreadful modern super-soft ones (which essentially
dissolve on contact & are generally ghastly - and useless anyway ;-). those
are bad. down with those!!!!

not sure if you are old enough to recall - but do you remember the school
toilet paper of years past? it was like waxed paper, only harder and less
absorbent. a person could do themselves a serious injury!

how the tough girls at high school managed to manufacture toilet paper bombs
from it to throw onto the toilet block ceiling is an absolute mystery to me.
the damn stuff was waterproof.

getting slightly back onto the subject at hand - the peeps in the study dr
karl cited had haemorrhoids but no evidence of curry bum. i just don't
believe it.
kylie