Old 01-03-2007, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Port St. Lucie O/S Newletter up now

Hi, John,

What a small world! George & Delores are wonderful, and we are happy to have
them back. It happens that I'm the one who does those early classes that
they mentioned; we started them in September and they are always full.

You can have them back for July and August, when we are out of session!

Diana ;oD
"John DeGood" wrote in message
. ..
Diana,

Two members of the Pinelands Orchid Society in southern NJ who are
wintering in Florida discovered Port St. Lucie. Their story about PSLOS
appears at the bottom left on page 1 of our March newsletter:

http://www.pinelandsorchidsociety.or...s/posmar07.pdf

George & Delores are a nice couple: please treat them well and return
them to us when winter is over! :-)

John