Old 01-03-2007, 05:31 PM posted to rec.ponds
Reel McKoi[_3_] Reel McKoi[_3_] is offline

Default Koi Food Study - LONG

Carol does not take advice well at all!

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:41:27 GMT, ~ jan
wrote:

Also, I can't know if the
results would have been different under different climactic conditions
(steady 75F year round), different stains of koi (more expensive or
cheaper
fish) or koi of different ages (the article mentioned 3 year olds). I
gave
you my experience with the expensive food and for some reason you refuse
accept it.

Oh I accept it, but myself and others are the ones that pointed out to you
the sentence you said before it.

Which sentence I said before it? ???

This one you typed:

Also, I can't know if the results would have been different under different
climactic conditions (steady 75F year round), different stains of koi (more
expensive or cheaper fish) or koi of different ages (the article mentioned
3 year olds).

It's useless to start a new thread as those left here don't seem to care
about people being advised to illegally kill herons.

Lately you're the only one who keeps bringing this up,

So it's now a taboo subject here?

I asked you to move it to a different thread if it interested you so much,
that was all.

Why keep bringing up the koi food issue?

Because other people are interested, not just those who want to fight the
issue. You yourself asked for more information, now you're complaining
because I'm giving/finding it?

The food thread's been going on for days now. Not meaning to sound rude
but - are we to only discuss what interests you?

snip rest of unreasonable blah, blah, blah used to attack or enflame.
~ jan