Old 01-03-2007, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default urg meet

On 1/3/07 14:50, in article , "BAC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 1/3/07 10:28, in article
,
"charles" wrote:
snip

I have never met Sacha, but in her place I would do just the same.

The thing that absolutely amazes me, is that two women who so often make
crystal clear their thorough dislike of me would even consider wanting to
come to our home and make this ridiculous foot-stamping fuss about doing
something they don't want to do with someone they don't like!

If that's the case, then what's the point in going public on their banned
status?

I'm surprised at this. June & Anne are not the people I will not have here,
though after this display both would need the hides of rhinos to imagine
they would be actually welcomed with open arms! As both of them dislike me
so intensely, I don't understand why they are making all this fuss, other
than the fact that both have made it clear that what they really want is a
fight. Pathetic! It would be much more to the point, if they were thinking
of the good of this group, if they deplored the behaviour in this group
which led to me having to do this. Common sense would dictate that I am not
having in our home, people who have sworn at me, insulted me, virtually
stalked me and in one case harassed me for years.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk