Old 01-03-2007, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Something to look out for

On 1/3/07 16:13, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article om,
"Dave Poole" writes:

| Somehow I need to turf out
| the basjoo clump without damaging an Arenga palm growing beneath it.
| It's going to be tricky.

I need to reduce a very well established Danae racemosa without
destroying the drive next to it, which is also going to be tricky :-(
Inter alia, my estimate at the weight of the root ball is a quarter
of a ton.

Nick, while I'm in Dahlia mode, did that D.imperialis I sent you years ago
for the Botanic garden ever do any good, or did it take one look at
Cambridge and keel over? ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk