Old 01-03-2007, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default urg meet

On 1/3/07 16:51, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:33:37 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 1/3/07 14:26, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 12:36:40 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 1/3/07 10:28, in article
,
"charles" wrote:
snip

I have never met Sacha, but in her place I would do just the same.

The thing that absolutely amazes me, is that two women

Duh! Sacha. All this time I thought it was a man and a woman.

Dear Martin - that is probably what they want you to think. Surely you're
not falling for it?!

I made my own list of who has been obnoxious to Sacha.
You must be very forgiving if one isn't ITMA.

ITMA. Aren't you a bit young for that? ;-) Of course one of them is ITMA
but as I've said before, naming names just asks for more squabbling.
There's been quite enough from those who aren't involved in any way!
As several people have pointed out I can invite who I choose to our home.
There is nothing to stop others, including the two and only complainers,
from holding meets and throwing them open to all and sundry, if they think
it desirable.
Now, let's drop the subject and hope for fine weather on the day!
Unfortunately, I take your point about the ferry. ;-( Going to the CIs is
appallingly expensive now and when my stepchildren and grand daughter were
going to France on holiday, it was cheaper to fly to Bergerac and hire a car
for two weeks than take one of our cars on the ferry and drive down. It's
such a shame because that Plymouth-Roscoff crossing is wonderfully simple as
it goes around midnight from Plymouth and you drive off early in the
morning, straight into your holiday.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk