Old 01-03-2007, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default urg meet

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 28/2/07 11:11, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

snip

Just to let everyone know that whilst we can not offer anyone a bed for

the
night we shall as Sacha has indicated be home on both days and are happy

entertain you all either in dribs and drabs or on mass!
We know we are a long way down and most will not want to make the extra
journey. Any one who does want to make a short break of it we are within
half a mile of two camp sites and numerous B&Bs I will ask nearer the

time
who might be coming.

Charlie, how long would it take to drive from our meet to your meet, do

you
think? I'm just thinking it would help people to plan their weekend as

they
could decide whether to drive down to your area on the Saturday night or

the
Sunday morning.
I imagine being a Saturday meet here, it's going to be difficult for you

and
Liz to get away and come to lunch here? If you can make it, that would be
lovely!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Liz says its about a 2 hour drive via Plymouth and if no one wants to come
down here (i.e. no takers!) then we may consider coming up on the Saturday
in order to meet people although its our only free weekend until end of
September so we may chicken out :~)
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk