Old 01-03-2007, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default An empty Canvas.....

"405 TD Estate" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am a beginner gardener and my garden has no flowers or shrubs in at
all.

Is there a good guide to what I can plant, how much it costs and what
conditions suit it?

Is the best garden one where you plant different plants etc so that
something is flowering all year round?

This might be useful :~)
http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantselector/default.aspx

Would a BnQ have an advisor (or perhaps better a proper garden centre
if I could find one?) that would be able to plan what to plant and
when?

I'm assuming now(ish) coming out of winter is a good time to plant
stuff?

Yes
Jenny