Old 01-03-2007, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default urg meet

On 1/3/07 10:42, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

snip

Charlie, how long would it take to drive from our meet to your meet, do

you
think? I'm just thinking it would help people to plan their weekend as

they
could decide whether to drive down to your area on the Saturday night or

the
Sunday morning.
I imagine being a Saturday meet here, it's going to be difficult for you

and
Liz to get away and come to lunch here? If you can make it, that would be
lovely!
--

Liz says its about a 2 hour drive via Plymouth and if no one wants to come
down here (i.e. no takers!) then we may consider coming up on the Saturday

I'm ashamed of you. ;-)) Imagine taking a whole week end to yourselves. ;-)
So from Plymouth to you means about 2.5 hours from us altogether. It would
probably be helpful to you both if people let you know very soon if they're
going to come on down to you, no?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk