Old 01-03-2007, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default urg meet

In message , Sacha
writes
On 1/3/07 17:20, in article , "BAC"
wrote:

snip

It's perfectly understandable for you to want to exclude from your home
people who, from the sound of it, you clearly detest. However, it does seem
that there are more than two urglers who suspected you may have meant them.

I think the confusion arose when I spoke of the two women making all this
fuss. Otherwise, everyone seemed perfectly clear as to whom I mean, as Sue
said.

Well, I certainly didn't know and am still not 100% sure who they are.
It makes me feel much better that I am not one of them.
--
June Hughes