Old 01-03-2007, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Grass to garden -- what's the best approach?

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:50:07 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

This is why I am cloistered away in my house most of the time. It
cuts down on the amount of aggrivation I have. I limit my aggrivation
to people who actually matter so I can work on my mind to quiet that
part of me down.

My sister in law bought a Veeshla (it is misspelled I'm lazy) and the
dog is a completely hyper active ping pong ball. She jumps on
everyone and behaves like a nutcase.

My SIL went on vacation and I volunteered to watch the dog for two
weeks and not one time did this dog act like a nutcase. Obviously it
was the owner who has the negative energy the dog reacts to. Now SIL
is divorced and the dog is locked in a room a lot of the time and she
hates the dog. I offered to take her, but she said her kids couldn't
live without her. Huh? IT'S A DOG! So torture the poor animal.
Yeah, that's nice.

I wonder sometimes if some people get dogs because they think it'll occupy
their kids. This way, they don't have to.

I don't think in this case that is true, but I will say they got this
particular breed because it was some sort of status shit. The puppy
cost them 1500 dollars because she was sired by some big poobah show
dog. Clearly, the reason NOT to buy a dog. I feel so bad for this
poor thing, but we now have a parrot and that breed is a hunting dog
who points at birds and she is lightening fast like a greyhound!

Feh.

I'll take squirrels any time. I can't believe anyone pays money to go to a
circus and see high-wire tricks done by a bunch of wimps who need safety
nets, when all they have to do is sit in the back yard and see squirrels
defying all known laws of physics all day long. Amazing.