Old 01-03-2007, 10:45 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Grubs

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:46:22 -0600, Steve Wertz
wrote:

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:48:01 -0600, cat daddy wrote:

Granny: "Elly May done popped the buttons off her shirt again."
Jed Clampett: "Elly May carries herself proud with her shoulders throwed
back."
Granny: "It ain't her shoulders that have been poppin' these buttons."

Jed Clampett: "Well doggies!"

They don't make 'em like that anymore. All the sit-coms pretty
much went downhill after All in the Family, Barney Miller and
Mash.

-sw

What about:

Seinfeld
Everybody Loves Raymond
King of Queens
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Two and a Half Men

I could list more, but my mind is fried today. I'm also biased now
that I look at my list because most of these shows were about New York
and many of their references were funny to me, but my husband who is
from Green Bay didn't get till I explained it.