Old 26-03-2003, 11:20 PM
~ jan

Default how off topic. ;)

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:19:52 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

"~ jan" wrote in message
ws.com...
The problem was with our ISP, they switched to ATM and when they did so
they didn't change our 2nd IP address, so we've been down a few days.
Luckily rec.ponds caught it, we should be back up tomorrow. ) ~ jan

Jan, next time you have problems let me know...I'll lease you some hosting
space cheap with the rec.ponder discount! *smile*

BV.

Hopefully the ISP's remodeling upgrade is settled now. At this time it's
not costing us anything, other than our normal DSL fee, and it's such a
simple website, low traffic that it appears to be working out. But I will
keep you in mind if I have to put my MOM hat on again. ;o) Thanks, ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a