Old 01-03-2007, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue Sue is offline

Default bokashi composting

My son used to use it.

It was called his bedroom.

:-)

Sue

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

My son uses it. It seems especially suited to small scale composting. He
has a tiny garden and keeps a small bokashi bin in the kitchen. It is
indeed quick and sweet smelling and so suited for his situation where he
hasn't really got anywhere to put a bin outside and only needs a small
amount of high quality compost - rather than the large amounts of fairly
coarse stuff which I produce.

Janet G.