Old 01-03-2007, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default urg meet

On Mar 1, 8:32 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from June Hughes contains
these words:

Anne Jackson writes
June Hughes wrote:

Sacha has insulted, verbally battered me and tried to get me thrown out
of another ng. My crime was in answering her back. I still don't know
whether or not I am one of the two omitted from the urg meet. I suspect
the others are Mike from the Isle of Wight, Puce and possible Jenny C,
who Sacha accused of condoning something Sacha had accused Puce of
(Sacha announced this when I welcomed Jenny to ukfd a few months ago).
If that is the case, then there are four, and not two. How come?

Is this something else I'm to be left out of? I object, most strongly!!

Still don't know whether or not she has excluded me. She won't say.
Nice one Sacha. She got it very wrong when she accused me of 'cosying
up' to Puce (her expression, not mine). Then on top of that, in ukfd,
she accused me of getting all sorts of personal information out of her
during an email exchange in order that I could 'use it' against her.
What a lot of old rot!
As for Judith, - it was she who insisted she was not reading the thread
where Sacha was having a go at me about being two-faced because it upset
her too much. I give up. They deserve each other.

Bill has a somewhat coarse Army expression that covers the situation:
'They stick together, like shit to a blanket'! ;-)

--
AnneJ - Hide quoted text -

You are such a lady Anne, as you say, coarse, not the sort of thing my
hubsand would say, Officers know how to behave, he was brought up well
and did not serve in the ranks.

Kindest regards

Judith