Old 02-03-2007, 03:12 AM posted to austin.gardening
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default Grubs

Nothing like mentioning possum in the company of a Yankee to get the
conversation going......
Almost like saying Ginger?...or Marianne?.........
or Star Trek?........or Babylon 5?.......

I'm kinda liking the Ellie May versus the buttons thread drift myself...

"Vern" wrote in message
nk.net...
Cliff's first response was spot on. Beneficial nematodes. But WOW, what

thread. Maybe it's just that things are finally warming up and people are
crawling out from under their rocks to get involved in the discussion, or
maybe.....MORE BEER!

"Justin Wilson" wrote in message
Do you think the grubs will be out early this year due to all the warm
weather?
How do you treat for grubs?
Where can one get the best products to treat for grubs - I hate them as
they destroy my lawn and plants.
Also, snails and slugs chew my poor flowers!