Old 02-03-2007, 03:17 AM posted to austin.gardening
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default Grubs

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Steve Wertz wrote:

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:01:21 -0600, Jangchub wrote:

Maybe what I'm thinking of is what Ellie May called animals. Was

it
"critters," or something else?

I think Ellie was a vegetarian - practically unheard of back then.
She was a critter-lover and had sorts of pets. I remember her
being the coffee-maker of the house.

-sw

And the girl with the double barrel sling shot. ;-D

Granny: "Elly May done popped the buttons off her shirt again."
Jed Clampett: "Elly May carries herself proud with her shoulders throwed
back."
Granny: "It ain't her shoulders that have been poppin' these buttons."

Jed Clampett: "Well doggies!"

That was a great show! :-)

Yeah, Buddy Ebsen was the key when he fought the producers and made Jed
into a wise sage rather than just a yokel.
Oh, did Ellie May's coffee pour out like thick batter, but Jed drank it
anyway?