Old 02-03-2007, 08:33 AM
Weng Weng is offline
Registered User

Location: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunty mor View Post
There were no flowers on it when I bought it just a few scraggy brown leaves but life in the middle so i had to save it. When I Bought it that was all they could tell me about it and no, the leaves don't have any black spots. Could they develop as it grows and if it is Oncidium Sharry Baby 'Sweet Fragrance' what colour will the flowers be?
I should point out that O. onithorhyncum (specie), O. John Shirrah are also good candidates for that vanilla fragrance. But O. Sharry Baby 'Sweet Fragrance' is by far the most commercially popular. Have a look at
http://www.beautifulorchids.com/orch...harrybaby.html