Old 02-03-2007, 12:51 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default Spring Peepers

No one gives a rats ass Carol . You can play with your frogs all you
want, I am sure no one in this or any other groups gives a dam about
it.............you moron

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 19:50:20 -0600, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

It's warm. It rained most of the day. Tonight we can hear the spring
peepers in the neighbor's stock pond. The wet-weather spring is running and
clean water is being pumped into the 2000g pond. Today we noticed the
blossoms are opening on the daffodils and the hyacinths. Other bulbs are
coming up..... spring is in the air. :-)

-------