Old 02-03-2007, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default And....

On 2/3/07 09:33, in article
, "Mike in Spain"
wrote:

On 27 Feb, 20:29, Sacha wrote:
......who did what today in their garden? Nobody here I can tell you. We
have had high winds and rain, then everything went a bit sunny and then it
all started again in a minor key. No gardening but some satisfactory time
at a potting bench for me and away from the desk!

Admired my potatoes now through, swept the leaves and dead flowers
from my patio, enjoyed the scent of true orange blossom and jasmine,
cut last years bizzy lizzy back to about 4 inches ready for new
flowers and growth, cut back my poinsettias watered all my nice new
outdoor seedlings. My hibiscus is just about to open in flower, then
sat on my terrace with a nice long cold beer. :-)

You do this deliberately, don't you - there's a cruel streak in there
somewhere! ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk