Old 02-03-2007, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Re "I'm Back"

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just to say thanks to all who have sent their greetings.
I almost feel as if I havn't been away, so many old faces still here,
or should I say "long standing members".
Also there are still many familiar threads, all in all it's nice to
see URG thriving.

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries.

Since you were last here I have been gifted a dahlia! D. coccinea palmeri If
you would like some, just say the word.
Nice to see you back (how on earth you managed with a dodgy knee goodness
knows)
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk