Old 02-03-2007, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default urg meet

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 1/3/07 10:42, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

snip

I'm ashamed of you. ;-)) Imagine taking a whole week end to yourselves.

;-)
So from Plymouth to you means about 2.5 hours from us altogether. It

would
probably be helpful to you both if people let you know very soon if

they're
going to come on down to you, no?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

We reckon we did the whole trip in 2 hours and as you know we drive a van,
in a half decent car should be quicker!
Yes if everyone could stop shouting at one another long enough to say
whether they are interested it would be helpful :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk