Old 02-03-2007, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default Re "I'm Back"

Totally remiss of me not to join in the return welcome Dave, but it's
good to see you back and I hope you're well and truly on the mend.
Just do me one tiny favour and don't cause me too get enthusiastic
about Dahlias. I don't have room for the interesting ones and with
Sacha teasing me with Choklit brownies it gets somewhat problematic.
I simply can't accommodate D. campanulata or anything similar, I
really can't. I'm sure you'll understand. That campanulata is really
something though innit? Paired up with a good form of Hibiscus
acetosella it would look simply stunning. What am I talking about?
There's no room for the Hibiscus either!