Old 03-03-2007, 12:01 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default fish funstuff

ah heck I was hoping the initial post wa gonna be like the Goldfish
Fun stuff of a few weeks back........

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 23:14:50 GMT, ~ jan
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:36:08 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

"pondguy" wrote:

Check this out for fishy free fun stuff

Must be one of those Zen koans:

"What is the sound of a non link not being clicked?"

LOL! I don't know, but it wouldn't surprised me if it sounded like plonk,
what do you think? I know that's what will happen to pondguy if he isn't
gonna participate in discussion before spamming us. ;-) ~ jan

-------