Old 03-03-2007, 03:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default Tall indoor houseplant (bamboo?)

In article ,
"Michael" wrote:

I just saw a magazine and it looks like a bamboo plant of some sort in the
photo.

Beautiful, sort of a light green graceful leaf.....(almost like a cannabis
leaf?). Maybe 5 or 6 feet tall.

Is there a particular type of bamboo that does well indoors...something like
what I described?....anywhere online you can get the plants?

Thanks

I've got a Bamboo Begonia. Has red heart flowers and leaves with white
dots. In a large pot will grow 8 feet. I place them outside in the
summer. Easy to propagate.

Take a peak here.

http://www.begonias.org/greenhouse/byType.asp?CAT=cane

Bill