Old 19-02-2003, 03:03 AM
paghat

Default A wonderful little old lady gardener and a long ramble.........................

In article , "madgard"
wrote:

A wonderful little old lady gardener passed away last night. She was
responsible for my gardening disease. I had always thought that my grand
mammy had been the cause of my gardening bug, but apparently my Aunt
Pearline (or Seasortin' as the family called her by her nickname) was the
true culpret in the passing on of gardening maladies.

[clippity]

Shades of THE EGG & I, !!!
I hope you save all your more personal notes & posts so you revise them
into a book-length memoir before you follow Pearline. And maybe title that
many-chaptered memoir BACK IN FAIRY HOLLER.
Condolences 'n' all that.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"