Old 03-03-2007, 04:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default 3rd RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated (LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS)

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:24:51 -0600, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:
snip

.. Putting it as nicely as possible - it's not the moderators business
what people do elsewhere anyway.

Funny how carol insists others are to be held responsibvle for what
they do away from a given group yet just like her other views these
rules and statements mnever seem to apply to her in any shape form or
fashion. How hipocritical of her to think that way.....then again its
amazing she can even think half assed being that she is nnothing but a
dancing moron held up by strings and controlled by Tristan and a few
others...........haahahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaa

Carol Gulley the dancing Granny puppet!

Ya know I would never have thought a puppet could be a moron! But you
seen it right here with carol gulley folks! Puppets can be morons!

-------