Old 03-03-2007, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Olive tree

On 3 Mar, 15:57, Sacha wrote:
Ours is in flower. In the garden!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devonhttp://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

Mine are not even showing bud, but they are exposed and still
recovering from last winter which was their first outside.
I have 5 more to plant out this year and that will be my Olive grove
finished, 16 trees, though some are much happier than others.
This year I brought back from Malta 1 named Orange tree, 1 tangerine
and 1 lemon tree as well as 2 un-named perennial trailing lobelia,
different to any I have seen here in the UK.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries