Old 04-03-2007, 12:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected][_2_] hairyarms@aussiemail.com.au[_2_] is offline

Default goggle maps ???

On Mar 4, 6:05 am, len garden wrote:
g'day david,

it seems i need a special plugin to read the images, one that i have
neither heard of before or have ever had to use.

I may have given you the URL that you start from if you already have
the plugin. If you start back up the hierarchy at

http://www.lands.nsw.gov.au/

it should offer to install it for you. Don't worry it is quite
benign, although it will take a little while.

Of course if you are on dial-up any of these mapping services are
going to require making tea between refreshes. You will have time for
toast as well if you are not in the Big Smoke and your lines are poor.

also wonder if there is a qld version?

Sorry I had forgotten that it is State based. Try here

http://www.nrw.qld.gov.au/property/mapping/index.html

to see if they do the same sort of thing free online for QLD. Or
maybe it is just the Premier (Police?) State that does such things for
its people.

David