Old 04-03-2007, 01:40 AM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default Pickled chillies?

*Phew* Brave souls....DH likes 'em hot, I don't...but I looove mild sweet
chilli sauce, so if anyone knows how to make one, chuck the recipe this way

"len garden" wrote in message
g'day meeee,

chillies are reputed to have very good health values for us, the use
of them will certianly help clear the sinuses.

to keep heat range down when/if you go to use the chillies slice them
open and scarap out the white pulp and seeds, for first timers don't
make a realy hot dish start mild use a little at a time and increase
the amount you use over time, you can build up your taste i know
people who can eat the habinaro (hottest of the hot) like we would eat
an apple, and not bring a tear to their eye.

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 05:51:04 GMT, "meeee"
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len