Old 19-02-2003, 03:15 AM
Lilly

Default Wisteria Question

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:52:37 GMT, Pam wrote:

I'd love to have a goat - not for the blackberries, which are a pernicious,
if tasty menace - but they frown on that in the Shoreline area. Can't imagine

LOL!
~Lilly
The most beautiful women in the world have a cat-like quality.
They slink, they purr; claws sheathed in silken fur. In the
privacy of their summer gardens, in the green depths of
forests, I believe they shed themselves of their attire, even to
their human flesh, and stretch their bodies to the sun and
their secret deity.
Storm Constantine, 'My Lady of the Hearth'