Old 04-03-2007, 06:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default goggle maps ???

In article ,
"0tterbot" wrote:

gasp!! i had to live in the act for 18 months, i could NOT wait to get back
to my beloved home state! (although i call it "the police state", not "the
premier state" - it's got its drawbacks g )

The police state? But we haven't elected Peter Debnam yet...

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue