Old 04-03-2007, 07:17 AM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Shade + Large Dog = New Grass Needed Redux. Zoysia?

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

Omelet wrote:
Where did you get it?

I don't recall, but it was a local source.

I'll call around then to the local nurseries.

I'm pricing seed on line, I'd rather get it locally instead of paying
shipping. Our local Lowe's will not be carrying it. I called.

I don't know if it's available from seed, we used sod.

It is, at least on line. :-) My googling showed that much. It's running
roughly $20.00 per lb. and recommended seeding is 1 to 2 lbs. per 1000
square ft.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.